Shipping and Delivery
When you add a product to the cart, and you enter your address details in cart, you'll get the options we can offer you for shipping.
The carriers we use are FedEx(worldwide) and DPD (Germany, Austria and some other Europe Countries).
If you like to pick up the Hard drive or PCB by yourself, please give us a short mail or call.
We will do our best for fast shipping worldwide.
We also can offer full data recovery for your disk, in that case please write us a mail or use the contact form.
Returns and Exchanges
- If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return any item, in its original condition, within 30-days from the date of purchase for a refund or an exchange.
- Items must be returned in the same condition as shipped from us. Items returned in damaged or unacceptable condition will be returned to the customer without exchange or refund. Condition will be assessed at our discretion. No refund will be issued for any modified items (soldering, firmware transfer, hard drive cover disclosure, etc.)
- Include a copy of your invoice or payment receipt in the box and a brief description of why the item is being returned. Customer is responsible for shipping and handling charges. Use the most convenient means of shipping.
- We currently does not accept any exchanges. You must separately purchase another product you desire and return the product you no longer need.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method used for the purchase. We reserve the right to assess a 15% restocking fee on returns.
All available payment options will be added in cart (for e.g. PayPal, cash and bank transfer). We do not accept checks or money orders. Prices are not negotiable; if you unable to complete a payment and in need of assistance, contact us for help.